Author : Shinsuke Yoshitake ヨシタケシンスケ
Published : 2021
Personal Recommendation : 5 years and older
“You don’t need to face hardship. You just need to look away and run from it.” Some people are suffered from their daily life and its tendency is increasing as we age. For many cases, those people think their life sucks and becomes pessimistic. But the simplest way to get out of that situation is “RUN”! This book tells kids about life-surviving lesson. Let’s take a look at storyline.
- There are various types of people.
- Some can run fast, some can draw illustration well, some cannot read well, some cannot do math well.
- With all the types of people, there are people who cannot use imagination well.
- Those people cannot imagine how others feels and tend to hurt people without intention.
- If you encounter such people, the best way is to run away from them to protect yourself.
- Running away is nothing ashamed of. Your legs are there for you to run away from something horrible.
- Your legs also have another purpose.
- That is “let you go all the way to meet people who understand you and protect you from”
- People can move anywhere they want. In the same way, people can place their emotion anywhere one wants.
- You can move in order to change yourself. Or you can move so that your don’t change yourself.
- You can keep avoiding horrible people, and look for something/somebody important for your life.
- There are people out there who are like you and can smile and laugh with you. I am sure they are also looking for you as well.
- Those people might be near you, or you can find those in the book’s story or biography. They may not be born yet even.
- You may not meet them so soon but if you stop looking, you will lose chance to meet them forever. So keep looking and keep moving.
- If you sense the danger, move immediately. If you sense good vibes, move immediately. We are alive so that we can move around.
- You know, babies keep practicing how to move their hands/legs.
- So, Run away, Seek, Move and Move.
- And I hope someday you find somebody awesome or someone awesome.
I have reviewed this Author, Mr. Yoshitake Shinsuke earlier. (#1, #2, #3, #4 and #5) but this is his great work of Children book with deep philosophical life-lesson to remember. Life isn’t that hard if you look at it in different angle. I felt that was the main message Author wanted to convey. I really liked the ending of story (illustration). A boy is looking thru the binocular to look for somebody and the next page, illustration is drawn as if the reader is looking thru the binocular to spot the boy from the previous page. (=meaning the main character Boy gets to find what/who he is looking for. 😊) Classic but very good way of completing story in happy ending!
You can purchase this book here. 広告はこちら
#Japanese #Japaneselanguage #Japan #ehon #Childrens #Children #Childrensbook #Japanesebook #Japanesebooks #Book #Books #Review #Bookreview #Picturebooks #Picturebook #giftidea #giftideas #絵本 #にげてさがして #NigeteSagashite #ShinsukeYoshitake #YoshitakeShinsuke #ヨシタケシンスケ #Children’s #Children’sbook #Children’sbooks #えほん #赤ちゃんとママ社